Rideau Lakes Public Library is open to purchase suggestions from our patrons for books, audiobooks, DVDs, magazine titles eBooks, eAudiobooks and other electronic media.
We make all purchases following our collection policy so please consult one of our staff for more information or a direct copy of our policy document.
Please make sure you have thoroughly searched our online catalogue as all of our titles, including new releases and bestsellers, are listed there before you make your request. Click here to access Enterprise Online Catalogue
Please do suggest
- Books we may have missed.
- Books that are not sure-fire bestsellers but have been overlooked.
- Titles by independent authors or publishers (especially Canadian or local).
Please don’t suggest
- Bestsellers, books not yet published, or blockbuster/new release DVDs.
- Older, out of print titles. You can try interlibrary loan
- More than 3 purchases per month.